Umu Obiligbo – Amara
Amara By Umu Obiligbo
The Nigerian indigenous duo, Umu Obiligbo, is coming to a close their project with a new song called “Amara.”
The new tune “Amara” literally means Grace in English. Umu Obiligbo prays for the grace of God and the protection of his group.
In conjunction, “Amara” is taken from the Umu Obiligbo project, the album “Signature” (Ife Chukwu Kwulu).
Listen and share your thought below:
- Olamide – Rock
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Joeboy – Focus
- Adekunle Gold – It Is What It Is (IIWII)
- Cheque ft. Fireboy DML – History
- M.I Abaga – All My Life ft. Oxlade
- Tems – Ordinary People
- Teni – For You ft. Davido
- Korede Bello – Fine Fine
- Teni – Save The Day
- Focalistic – Ke Star (Remix) ft. Davido
- Ayra Starr – Away
- Kcee – Hold Me Tight Ft. Okwesili Eze Group & Peruzzi
- Teni – Injure Me
- Teni – Moslado
- Dax – Dear Mom
- Ada Ehi Ft. Buchi – Congratulations
- Lara George – Through The Years
- Peruzzi – Let Me Ft. Boj
- Peruzzi – Energy
- Reminisce Ft. Olamide – Omo x 100
- Ruger – Bounce
- Vee Mampeezy ft Dr Tawanda – Dumalana
- Senior Maintain – Yahoo ft. Khalahari
You May Like
Join the DiscussionNo one has commented yet. Be the first!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.