Umu Obiligbo – Amara
Amara By Umu Obiligbo
The Nigerian indigenous duo, Umu Obiligbo, is coming to a close their project with a new song called “Amara.”
The new tune “Amara” literally means Grace in English. Umu Obiligbo prays for the grace of God and the protection of his group.
In conjunction, “Amara” is taken from the Umu Obiligbo project, the album “Signature” (Ife Chukwu Kwulu).
Listen and share your thought below:
- Sky Prince – Gbahara
- Joeboy – Consent
- Joeboy – Count Me Out
- Bella Shmurda – Rush (Moving Fast)
- Kizz Daniel – Flex
- Timi Dakolo – Everything (Amen)
- Ayra Starr – Away
- Mr Eazi – Love For You
- Derash – Colour Me
- StarBoy ft. Wizkid – Check
- Niniola – 6th Heaven EP (Album)
- Watch Davido’s Amazing Reaction After He Watched His Scene In the Movie ‘Coming To America’
- Temi Otedola Astounds Fans With Her New (Photos)
- I Grapple To Get The Perfect Bra, BBNaija Dorathy Discloses.
- Nigerian Female Nurse Truly Amazes Nigerians With Her Off-Work Attire
You May Like
Join the DiscussionNo one has commented yet. Be the first!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.