Michael Odeyemi Folorunsho, often known as Yemi or Yemitheplug, died as a result of neglect, according to his pals.
The social media celebrity from Port Harcourt was spotted fighting to breathe, and neighbors who saw he was suffering an asthma attack rushed him to the hospital in the early hours of Tuesday, Nov. 29.
They say, however, that medics left him unattended.
Some report that a nurse at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital requested identification rather than dealing with the problem at hand.
Others claim that Yemi was untreated because the staff claimed they didn’t have enough oxygen for him.
Yemi passed away at the hospital.
His death provoked uproar, and a group of enraged youngsters protested outside the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, demanding an explanation.
Many people have resorted to social media to express their condolences.