Onyansapow Bowaanopow – We Move
We Move by Onyansapow Bowaanopow
The legendary Ghanaian rapper and Accra-born act, William Kodwo Sessi, also known as Onyansapow Bowaanopow, has introduced a new attractive track titled “We Move.”
According to Onyansapow Bowaanopow, the music and accompanying video will be among the hottest songs Ghanaians have ever heard, and are now available on our platforms.
However, the jamming track “We Move” was raised after his previous Mix Master Garzy-produced song, “Nothing Lasts Forever,” in which Onyansapow sends out a message about life and how things don’t last forever.
Listen and share your thought below:
- Olamide – Rock
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Joeboy – Focus
- Adekunle Gold – It Is What It Is (IIWII)
- Cheque ft. Fireboy DML – History
- M.I Abaga – All My Life ft. Oxlade
- Tems – Ordinary People
- Teni – For You ft. Davido
- Korede Bello – Fine Fine
- Teni – Save The Day
- Focalistic – Ke Star (Remix) ft. Davido
- Ayra Starr – Away
- Kcee – Hold Me Tight Ft. Okwesili Eze Group & Peruzzi
- Teni – Injure Me
- Teni – Moslado
- Dax – Dear Mom
- Ada Ehi Ft. Buchi – Congratulations
- Lara George – Through The Years
- Guchi – Jennifer
- Beyesti – Abagom
- Ruger – Bounce
- Flavour – Berna Reloaded ft. Fally Ipupa, Diamond Platnumz
- Zion Foster – Carry Me Go ft. Zlatan
- Bella Shmurda – So Cold ft. Popcaan
Join the DiscussionNo one has commented yet. Be the first!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.