A notorious actress, Nkechi Blessing, has stated that marriage is the only way for her to stay faithful to a man, adding that she will not stop cheating until she is married.
The 33-year-old thespian mentioned this during a recent live session.
She claims that:
Nkechi Blessing and her ex-boyfriend Hon.Falegan had a rough breakup, with the two recently exchanging obscenities on social media.
Relationship guru Joro Olumofin has revealed how women can identify if a man is marriage material.
On his Instagram page, the Marriage Coach released a list of criteria that make a man a good husband prospect.
If he doesn’t give you his ATM card and pin he’s not a husband material.
- If you can’t pay him a surprise visit to his apartment, he’s not a HM.
- If he doesn’t give you an allowance of $200/N115,000 a month, he’s not a HM.
- If he shares an apartment with more than 3 people, he’s not a HM.
- If his phone is always on silent or face down, he’s not a HM.
- If he has never suggested a Church date or Church service date, he’ not a HM.
- If his Whatsapp doesn’t show blue tick (read), he is not a HM
- Ladies thank me later.”