Money Is The Biggest Threat To Men In Marriage – Businessman Wale Jana
Businessman, Wale Jana, is of the viewpoint that the true test of a man’s love for his wife tends to come when he’s eventually made money.
In a post shared on his Instagram page, he said that a man would never know if he was a faithful man, or if he loved his wife, until he had made money. In his post, he said that if a man has millions and still loves and respects his wife, then he’s a good man. He claimed that money is changing men and that it is the greatest threat to a man and his marriage.
His post reads
”Today I am talking about the threats to your marriage. One of the biggest threats to your marriage is money.
You don’t know if you are a faithful man or if you love your wife till the money comes. If you have millions and you still love and respect your wife you are a good man.
Money changes men, it is the biggest threat ever to him and his marriage. If he doesn’t have any sense he will marry another wife or treat his wife badly.
Don’t be a fool o, if she was there during difficult times, she must be there when money comes. She is tested and trusted and that’s rare to find. The slay queen all over you will drop you like a hot plate the day you can’t pay bills o, she was not built to suffer with you!
If you are already misbehaving because money has come, bros, someone has to clear you, you don de lose guard, you have to comport. Know your weakness and manage it so it doesn’t destroy something good.
May you receive this knock of common sense in Jesus name.
Please share so that others can be blessed as you are blessed.”
- Mayorkun – Back In Office (Album)
- Kizz Daniel – Barnabas
- Adekunle Gold – Sinner Ft. Lucky Daye
- Joeboy – Sip (Alcohol)
- Dax – 40 Days 40 Nights ft. Nasty C
- Fireboy DML – Peru
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Naira Marley – First Time In America
- Burna Boy – Question ft. Don Jazzy
- Reekado Banks – Ozumba Mbadiwe
- Omah Lay – Understand
- Simi – Woman
- Adekunle Gold – High ft. Davido
- Davido – Touch My Bear Bear
- Kizz Daniel – Lie
- Cheque – Bravo (Album)
- Zlatan – Ale Yi (Overthinking No Fit Solve Problem)
- Burna Boy – Want It All Ft Polo G
- Mayorkun – Let Me Know
- Timaya – Cold Outside ft. Buju
- Duncan Mighty – Nibolowa ft. Burna Boy
- Cheque – Call Me Baby
- Kizz Daniel – Ayee Lė
- Ada Ehi – Open Doors
- Ycee – Aunty Lovina Ft. Patoranking
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Ruger – Bounce
- Cheque ft. Fireboy DML – History
- Olamide – Rock
- Guchi – Jennifer
- Adekunle Gold – It Is What It Is (IIWII)
- Joeboy – Focus
- King OT – Shameful
- Guchi – Benzema
- Dremo Ft. Patoranking – Wonder
- Naira Marley – Drug Test
- Buju – Testimony
- Victor AD – Black Ft. Mr Eazi
- Kizz Daniel – Wedding Day
- 2Baba – Rise Up ft Falz
- Gyakie – Need Me
- Reekado Banks Ft. Teni & Pheelz – Raise Your Hand
- Bella Shmurda – Champion
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Phyno – BIA
- Bella Shmurda – So Cold ft. Popcaan
- Teni – For You ft. Davido
- Korede Bello – Fine Fine
- Teni – Save The Day
- Teni – Injure Me
- Teni – Moslado
- Dax – Dear Mom
- “Angel Is The True Winner Of BBN Season 6, Not Whitemoney,” reveals Kemi Olunloyo.
- It’s so sad! Yousef of BBNaija Weeps Over the Death of His Elder Brother
- BBN Uriel Oputa, Shoots Her Shot at Pere, Reveals Plans for Him
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Her Deepest Fear
- DJ Donak – Glory To God In The Highest (Gospel Mix)
- DJ Big N – Fresh Out Mixtape Vol.1
Join the DiscussionNo one has commented yet. Be the first!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.