“I Never Planned To Have Kids Out Of Wedlock” – Singer, Flavour Confesses
Famous Nigerian music artist Chinadu Okoli, popularly known as Flavour N’abania, said he’s never looking forward to having children outside of marriage.
In reality, the singer admitted this during an interview with BBNaija’s host, Ebuka Uchendu.
Flavour, who is labeled as a womanizer in the music industry, asserts that he has a choice of women and that he still has great tastes when it comes to women.
When he was asked if he agrees with the public opinion that he is a womanizer, Flavour said,
“That’s people judging (me), you know. As long as you are in the public eye, you would get stuff like that. It was never planned, though I cannot deny that I love beautiful women.
I am an African man, not a white man. I have tasted too with women. I don’t just go with anything.”
Flavour further opened up that he knew that it would be a difficult task for him to handle women definitely due to the nature of his career as a musician.
“I knew that with my job at some point, it was going to be very difficult with women.”
However, Flavour who is blessed with three kids said his children give him joy; though he never planned that he was going to be having children out of wedlock, seeing his children excites him, and that is all that matters.
“I am very happy when I look at the kids, and I believe that is all that matters. I am so happy because I never expected everything to happen this way.
When you also look at the positives, you would see happiness in it. You have to take it.
This is life, and you have to live it. I swallow everything and get on with it. I make myself happy,”
- Dax – 40 Days 40 Nights ft. Nasty C
- Burna Boy – Want It All Ft Polo G
- Joeboy – Alcohol
- Mayorkun – Let Me Know
- Simi – Woman
- Fireboy DML – Peru
- Kizz Daniel – Lie
- Timaya – Cold Outside ft. Buju
- Duncan Mighty – Nibolowa ft. Burna Boy
- Cheque – Call Me Baby
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Burna Boy – Question ft. Don Jazzy
- Adekunle Gold – Sinner Ft. Lucky Daye
- Omah Lay – Understand
- Kizz Daniel – Ayee Lė
- Adekunle Gold – High ft. Davido
- Ada Ehi – Open Doors
- Ycee – Aunty Lovina Ft. Patoranking
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Ruger – Bounce
- Cheque ft. Fireboy DML – History
- Olamide – Rock
- Guchi – Jennifer
- Adekunle Gold – It Is What It Is (IIWII)
- Joeboy – Focus
- King OT – Shameful
- Guchi – Benzema
- Dremo Ft. Patoranking – Wonder
- Naira Marley – Drug Test
- Buju – Testimony
- Victor AD – Black Ft. Mr Eazi
- Kizz Daniel – Wedding Day
- 2Baba – Rise Up ft Falz
- Gyakie – Need Me
- Reekado Banks Ft. Teni & Pheelz – Raise Your Hand
- Bella Shmurda – Champion
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Phyno – BIA
- Bella Shmurda – So Cold ft. Popcaan
- Teni – For You ft. Davido
- Korede Bello – Fine Fine
- Teni – Save The Day
- Teni – Injure Me
- Teni – Moslado
- Dax – Dear Mom
- Charass – Imade Ft. Selebobo
- Charass – Back To Me ft. Tekno
- Frescool – Cover Me
- Fiokee – Follow You Ft. Chike & Gyakie
- Papisnoop – Tom Tom Dance Ft. Westsyde
- Teni – Moslado Refix (Pheelz Version)
You May Like
Join the DiscussionNo one has commented yet. Be the first!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.