Nigerian Vincent Okezie, with 5 Guinness World Records certificates, is currently a mechanic in the state of Abia.
Vincent’s story started going viral on social media after Hilda Baci’s record-breaking culinary marathon at Amore Gardens, Lagos.
Despite holding the world record five times, Vincent’s life hasn’t changed for the better.
Vincent’s photos were shared on Facebook by a popular Nigerian content creator, Lucky Udu.
Lucky Udu revealed that he confirmed with Vincent’s coach and manager Chukwuebuka Ezugha that he knew if he was indeed the world record holder before posting it online.
According to him, Vincent is currently an apprentice mechanic in Abia.
Here are five records broken by Vincent:
- Most consecutive backward handsprings with a football between the legs.
- Most consecutive passes of a football between the head and soles while balancing on the back of a person (129 passes).
- Most over and under pass of a football (soccer ball) with feet touching in one minute (team of two).
- Most transfers of football (soccer balls) spun on the finger in 30 seconds (team of two).
- Most football (soccer) ‘around the world’ tricks with arms linked (team of two) by Victor Richard Kipo and Vincent Okezie
Do you find Xclusivepop useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
Leave a Reply