21-year-old fraudster has been arrested by the EFCC over an alleged investment fraud of N2Billion
The EFCC has arrested a 21-year-old Nigerian citizen, Dominic Joshua Ngene, for alleged investment fraud.
It was thought that at his peak, he was a fraudster who defrauded people through the medium of investment.
According to the reporters, the fraudster promised his participant 60% Rio on investments, Forex oil and gas which earned him their trust.
He however defrauded multiple people and recorded about N2Billion from his investors who are yet to recover their money.
He has been arrested by the EFCC as they look forward to penalizing his furious act of trivialities.
Nigerians couldn’t hold their grieve and reacted massively via all the social media platforms.
- Joeboy – Focus
- Adekunle Gold – It Is What It Is (IIWII)
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Olamide – Rock
- Cheque ft. Fireboy DML – History
- M.I Abaga – All My Life ft. Oxlade
- Tems – Ordinary People
- Teni – For You ft. Davido
- Korede Bello – Fine Fine
- Teni – Save The Day
- Focalistic – Ke Star (Remix) ft. Davido
- Ayra Starr – Away
- Kcee – Hold Me Tight Ft. Okwesili Eze Group & Peruzzi
- Teni – Injure Me
- Teni – Moslado
- Dax – Dear Mom
- Ada Ehi Ft. Buchi – Congratulations
- Lara George – Through The Years
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Guchi – Jennifer
- Guchi – Jennifer (Remix) ft. Rayvanny
- Chike – Running (To You) ft. Simi
- DJ Neptune – Music Messiah ft Wande Coal
Join the DiscussionNo one has commented yet. Be the first!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.